At Trinity, we have a variety of worship options. We invite you to join us - know that you will be spiritually nourished at any service you attend.Sunday - Holy Eucharist
- 8:00 am, Rite I, traditional language, spoken service, in the chapel
- 10:30 am, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language, choir/organ music, in the church
- 12:30 pm, Rite III, contemporary language, jazz/gospel music, in the chapel
Wednesday - Holy Eucharist
- 6:00 pm, Rite II, contemporary language, spoken service, celebrating Holy Women & Holy Men, in the chapel
Monday - Friday - Evening Prayer
- 5:30 pm, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language spoken service, in the church. A sack dinner is provided after the service.
Second Sunday Concert and Choral Compline
- 7:30 pm, sung choral compline, led by the Trinity Choir, every second Sunday of the month
Lord of the Streets ("L.O.T.S.") Homeless Service - 7:00am
Followed by a hot breakfast for the homeless.
Traditional Eucharist - 8:00am
The 8:00am Service is a Rite I Traditional Eucharist with contemplative piano improvisations held in Morrow Chapel. This is a smaller gathering of parishioners in a more intimate environment.
Traditional Eucharist - 10:30am
The 10:30am Service is a R…
Every second Sunday of the month from September through June, the Trinity Choir leads the singing of Compline. A half-hour concert in the candlelit church precedes the service, which takes about half an hour.
What is Compline?
Join us for these upcoming special liturgies which will nourish your soul, fill you with joy, and inspire peace.
Signature Music Mass - Big Country Mass
February 23, 11:00 am, featuring the music of Ray Charles
Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
February 25, 6:00 pm
February 26, services at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
Signature Music Mass - William Byrd
March 8, 10:30 am, featu…
Listen to sermons from the pulpit of Trinity Episcopal Church!
Search by month and year, or filter by preacher. Find that special sermon that touched you, and share it via Facebook, email, twitter -- or just by blasting your speakers with the window down.
You will hear from our clergy as well as guest preachers who stop by on special occasions. The sermons are easy to share to soci…Read More »