At Trinity, we have a variety of worship options. We invite you to join us - know that you will be spiritually nourished at any service you attend.Sunday - Holy Eucharist
- 8:00 am, Rite I, traditional language, spoken service, in the chapel
- 10:30 am, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language, choir/organ music, in the church
- 12:30 pm, Rite III, contemporary language, jazz/gospel music, in the chapel
Wednesday - Healing Service
- 6:00 pm, Members of Trinity who cannot attend in-person services for various reasons gather
weekly for a virtual healing service. This virtual service consists of a Litany ofHealing, special prayers, and is open to all. Members gather over Zoom onWednesdays at 6 pm and occasionally include an in-person option. For Zoominformation, please email [email protected]
Monday - Friday - Evening Prayer
- 5:30 pm, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language spoken service, in the church. A sack dinner is provided after the service.
Traditional Eucharist - 8:00am
The 8:00am Service is a Rite I Traditional Eucharist with contemplative piano improvisations held in Morrow Chapel. This is a smaller gathering of parishioners in a more intimate environment.
Traditional Eucharist - 10:30am
The 10:30am Service is a Rite I or Rite II Traditional Eucharist with the Trinity Choir & Organ held in the Historic Church.
This …Read More »
Please worship with us virtually - we offer many services throughout the week!
Make sure to click the refresh button on your browser at the time of the service to view the latest video.
8:00 am, Morning Prayer, Rite I - a shorter, contemplative, spoken service.
10:30 am, Holy Eucharist, Rite II - a traditional service with or…Read More »
This past year on October 23rd, 2022 we returned to having our signature fall music mass.
Recorded Live at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, October 23rd, 2022
Listen to sermons from the pulpit of Trinity Episcopal Church!
Search by month and year, or filter by preacher. Find that special sermon that touched you, and share it via Facebook, email, twitter -- or just by blasting your speakers with the window down.
You will hear from our clergy as well as guest preachers who stop by on special occasions. The sermons are easy to share to soci…Read More »