At Trinity, we have a variety of worship options. We invite you to join us - know that you will be spiritually nourished at any service you attend.Sunday - Holy Eucharist
- 8:00 am, Rite I, traditional language, spoken service, in the chapel
- 10:30 am, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language, choir/organ music, in the church
- 12:30 pm, Rite III, contemporary language, jazz/gospel music, in the chapel
Wednesday - Holy Eucharist
- 6:00 pm, Rite II, contemporary language, spoken service, celebrating Holy Women & Holy Men, in the chapel
Monday - Friday - Evening Prayer
- 5:30 pm, Rite I/Rite II, traditional or contemporary language spoken service, in the church. A sack dinner is provided after the service.
Second Sunday Concert and Choral Compline
- 7:30 pm, sung choral compline, led by the Trinity Choir, every second Sunday of the month
We have 4 diverse services every Sunday, beginning with LOTS (Lord of the Streets), our homeless church service, at 7 AM. This is followed by a hot breakfast.
We have traditional Holy Eucharist at 8 and 10:30 AM, and at 12:30 PM we have our Jazz Gospel Eucharist in the Chapel.Read More »
Every second Sunday of the month from September through June, the Trinity Choir leads the singing of Compline. A half-hour concert in the candlelit church precedes the service, which takes about half an hour.
What is Compline?
Join us for these upcoming special liturgies which will nourish your soul, fill you with joy, and inspire peace.
Signature Music Mass - Big Country Mass
February 23, 11:00 am, featuring the music of Ray Charles
Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
February 25, 6:00 pm
February 26, services at 7:00 am, noon, and 7:00 pm
Signature Music Mass - William Byrd
March 8, 10:30 am, featu…
Listen to sermons from the pulpit of Trinity Episcopal Church!
Search by month and year, or filter by preacher. Find that special sermon that touched you, and share it via Facebook, email, twitter -- or just by blasting your speakers with the window down.
You will hear from our clergy as well as guest preachers who stop by on special occasions. The sermons are easy to share to soci…Read More »