Trinity Episcopal Church - Making God's Presence Real By Sharing Christ's Life-Changing Love.
Mission & Vision
Making God's Presence Real by Sharing Christ's Life-Changing Love.
- WORSHIP. We offer traditional and eclectic worship authentically celebrated through music, art, and ritual.
- COMMUNITY. We are an inclusive, caring community where people of diverse backgrounds are embraced and valued. We strive to embody humility, acceptance, forgiveness and respect for all.
- RESPONSIVENESS TO GOD'S CALL. We are open to the Holy Spirit to bring people together into relationship to God and one another in a changing urban context.
- CHRISTIAN FORMATION. Opportunities for Christian Education abound for all ages, using arts, music, and activities to nurture spiritual formation, meeting people where they are in their personal journeys.
- FACILITIES. Trinity creatively uses its campus and surrounding community real estate to share the Love of Christ, creating multiple venues for fellowship, education and outreach.
- OUTREACH. Broad outreach is grounded in and responsive to our midtown neighborhood, building on current Homeless (Lord of the Streets, "LOTS") and Young Urban Adult (Houston Community College) ministries where Christ is brought to a hurting world.
- WELCOMING. All who visit Trinity are warmly welcomed, provided information, and broadly introduced. New members are provided intentional opportunities to use their gifts in all aspects of church life.
- YOUTH FORMATION. Trinity's youth community is growing and vibrant with multiple opportunities for leadership development, involvement in Parish and community life, and spirit.
Clergy & Staff
Get to know the clergy and staff of Trinity Midtown!Read More »
The Vestry is the "Board of Directors" for the parish. The Vestry is the authoritative body of the Congregation and is subject only to the Diocesan and National Church Canons. The Vestry is responsible for determining the policies and goals of the congregation and is to communicate with the congregation about the goals, concerns, and functioning of the Church in the modern world.…Read More »
Baptism at Trinity
At Trinity, we love baptisms and confirmations! Babies, children and adults are baptized here each year, and we invite you to join in the process of preparing for baptism for yourself or your child by calling or emailing the office.
When Can I or My Child Be Baptized?
We have special days set aside for baptism throughout the year. If you are interested in baptism for yourself o…Read More »
Funerals & Memorials
Know that our community at Trinity is here for you in your time of loss.
If you need information about funerals or memorials, please contact our office and we will connect you with our coordinator of funerals and memorials.
The following is an excerpt from our parish's centennial book Pillar of Faith: Trinity Church at 100, by Gayle Davies-Cooley, published in 1992. Our parish history is narrated in its 256 pages, which includes over 100 black and white photographs and a 40-page color section of our stained-glass windows and other memorial gifts. Pillar of Faith is available at our church office.
F…Read More »