The Good Times Group is one of Houston's longest continually meeting groups.
In-person, meetings will resume on Wednesday, May 5th at 12:15 pm
Meetings will be held twice a week for the duration of the Summer Season (May, June, July, August)
Meeting Every Wednesday and Friday at 12:15 pm
All Covid protocols will be followed, attendees are encouraged to be completely vaccinated.
Enter on the Main St. garden gates, through the garden, and enter the double doors.
Please be aware of the following new guidelines:
1) Meetings will be limited to 20 participants.
2) Participants must let Linda D know they are planning on attending the meeting by Tuesday noon preceding the meeting. Sign up with her directly by email at Linda D
3) Temperatures of all participants will be taken before the meeting. Additional Covid 19 questions may also be asked.
4) All participants must give complete contact information, such as name, phone number and email addresses.
5) All participants must wear face masks during the entire meeting, even while speaking.
6) All participants must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
7) Participants will be asked to sanitize their hands before the meeting.
8) Participants will be asked to sanitize the chairs in which they were sitting during the meeting.
9) No food or drink will be allowed in the meeting.
10) Participants will be asked to sanitize all bathroom door handles and all other handles in the bathroom after use.
11) Participants may be asked to sign a waiver releasing the Good Times Group and Trinity Church from any Covid 19 related infection or other related health problems.