OUR GREATER COMMUNION
As a parish of The Episcopal Diocese of Texas in The Episcopal Church, we are connected through sacrament and purpose to the larger Anglican Communion. Dialogue begins with the recognition of these commonalities and information. Check out the following links, and find out what's happening in the greater Church!
Top 10 Reasons to be an Episcopalian
10. Everything you need to know in one book ... BCP.
9. We have the "Rite" to meet your needs.
8. Male and female God created them; male and female we ordain them.
7. Coffee Hour is more like a formal tea.
6. Pew aerobics, sit, kneel, stand, repeat.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry and wonderful costumes.
2. Episcopalians are trusted to take the summers off.
And the Number One reason to be an Episcopalian:
1. No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.